Subscribe in a reader

Friday, September 15, 2006

Me on the beach in Bonifacio, Corsica

Here's a picture of one of my first and only days on the beach this summer. It was a hard summer, with my grandfather passing away in early August. I spent the last few weeks relaxing before it was back to school for me (I just started a masters in education after 5 years of being out of school, so I'm trying to figure out how to be a student again).

This picture was taken on the southernmost tip of Corsica, near Bonifacio, in a beautiful national park. The sand, which is mostly tiny shells, is not the finest of sands. That was ok with me because it doesn't get stuck all over wet skin and it was a lot of fun looking for miniature in tact shells.


Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo of you:) Looking beutiful happy and relaxed:)

Warmly,

Thordur Mocan

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo of you:) Looking beutiful happy and relaxed:) enjoying the sun

Warmly,

Thordur Mocan

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Travel Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines OnlineWide Web Directory Blog Flux Directory photoblogring | random

Powered by Blogger



Copyright © 2006   Riviera Design